Monday 9 January 2012

1st blog post!

This is my first blog! Please be patient as I try and figure this all out....

Well 2012 is here!! This is going to be such a great year for our family! Getting married, moving, and a trip to Mexico.. just to name a few.

The weather has been crazy here this winter! Way warmer than usual and no snow. It has snowed a bit but we keep getting crazy warm weather that melts it all. The other day it was +9ish! I personally love all the seasons that Canadian weather offers so I am missing the snow. Although, we bought a horse at the end of November so this nice weather makes it much easier to spend time with Dually, which my horse-loving son LOVES!

My car isn't running and both Tayven and I have a cold so we are spending a quiet day at home. We are looking forward to Fear Factor tonight though! ;)

 I am going to post a picture from Dad's birthday (January 7th) since I didn't have this blog up and running then.




No comments:

Post a Comment